Thursday, April 22, 2010

Electronic Cigerette



Last Tuesday I had a site walk & meeting as usual. 9.00am nobody turn up except me & contractor. It took almost an hour this time to gather everyone. I am not happy about punctuality issue.

Anyway, I saw one of the consultant smoking non stop but the cigarette never short, yet no odor. I asked him what kind of cigarette is he having and to my surprise it is electronic cigarette. Wow....



He told me this is the way to reduce cigarette and stop smoking. He told me the nip cost him Rm15 for 5 and the electronic cigarette starter pack is about RM290. So expensive to smoke since 1 nip cost RM3. The consultant informed the nip could last a whole day....

My observation tell me that the electronic cigarette does not help since it caused addiction to the user like baby and pacifier. Pursuant to that, smoker will smoke a whole day since the nip last for a day as long as the cigarette was fully charge.

Therefore, I would like to advise smokers out there not to get hold of the electronic cigarette cause it caused addiction... :P

No comments: