Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diapers oh diapers



As a mom-to-be, I am still searching for the right diapers. I've asked friends opinion and the feedback that I've received is about the same.

1) Don't buy expensive diapers for newborn since the little angel will use 10-12 diapers/day. Keyword: BE ECONOMICAL!!!
2) Try the cheap one first (0.50 cent and below). It is not because you're so calculative but you're wasting of resources. It is good to keep extra money for emergency and saving for the little angel
3) Expensive doesn't mean good. Some little angel would have rashes due to sensitive skin. Thefore, start from the cheap one and move up to expensive one
4) Local supermarket brand doesn't mean bad. Sometimes even better
5) Sample pack is not enough to justify the sensitivity of the little angel skin. So, buy 52 pieces/pack and see the outcome
6) Do market research and compare the price before deciding what to buy and how many pack. As a start, buy 1 bag only and if not enough, send someone to buy. You can't go shopping during confinement time. Rest at home and get to know your little angel better before you go back to work.
7) People do say that clothes diapers is enviroment friendly and economical. However, if you're working mother do you think that you would have time in the world to manage that? For me, frankly speaking I would go for disposable diapers. I am very busy person even for now my daily schedule is pack already with work and part-time posgraduate studies.

Anyway, so far I've carried out research at few stores for certain brands. Haven't complete my research. Perhaps by end of next week I would have all data in hand for price comparison.

For now, I just enjoy myself window shopping for all basic items. Is not only limited to diapers but I'm checking other product prices as well. :)

No comments: