Saturday, November 10, 2007

Activities for the day


Today I went to the site and was there for half day. I've managed to settle few issues and it makes me happy than yesterday.

The weather is on my side, cooling and eventually rain heavily. I really enjoy it.

The renovation and sprucing up works is in good hand and I believe my contractor can complete it by tomorrow afternoon since most of the works is at 65% done before I leave.

Anyway, I dropped by at KLCC after that since my sister asked me to buy her Sudoku. Went to Isetan's supermarket to buy lamb kebab or chicken teriyaki. Unfortunately, they don't have it today. Then went straight to Kinokuniya to purchase sudoku and something to read. I bough Sudoku and 2 books - Yakuza Moon by Shoko Tendo and Other Colors: Essay and a story by Orhan Pamuk.

Managed to finish Yakuza Moon within 6 hours and it is a very good story to read.

I will drop the review of the book in the next blog.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u shud tatoo like Yakuza girls