Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A malay movie called 'CINTA'


I hardly watch malay movies nowadays. It is very hard to find good movies especially with the right messages at the right time.

I am not being picky but the quality of the movies in a way of the story line is not up to my standard. I am not trying to tell you that I am good, but I realise nowadays the malay movies are just fun laugh and fun.

Ok.. Lets talk about 'Cinta' or shall I translate it as LOVE..

Basically, the story line is about people and love.. 5 love stories in 1 story..

Romantic - Azlan & Azura
Nothing special about this, only typical romantic story line but still the impression is good epecially when there's orchestra playing 'belaian jiwa' and it does catch me... To be frank, I really enjoy the scene ('belaian jiwa' orchestra)

Sincere - Taufik & Arianna
We never know to whom we will fall in love. We never know till the last moment and I am grateful that I know my 'comot' and I fall in love with him.

Full hearted - Harris & Airin
It is very painful when the person that we trust and love betrayed us.
Treasure - Teacher Elyas & Rubiah
I love this..
Teach me the meaning of love. Not to love him because of his look but to love him because who he is and what he is.

Forever - Dyan & Dhani
Love between siblings is hard to justify. It is nature to fight but we still share the same blood. As the fifth story which is the last one is about family love. We would never know till he/she left. We will only realise when the opportunity to be with him/her is not there anymore.

The fifth love is something to treasure. To love your siblings before its too late...

I hardly cry for a movie. But this movie really make me drop my tears.

Anyone else cried?

http://www.cintathemovie.com/

No comments: