Thursday, November 08, 2007

Deepavali


Today is deepavali day. A celebration for Indian all around the world. I went to visit my coullege and I really enjoy their food. Hmm.. not forgotten, I wore punjabi suit today which I bought at KL Sentral bazaar last Saturday with my friend. Was thinking to bought saree but I don't know how to tie it, so better not to look for trouble.. Hehehe.. Anyway, will buy it later for dinner next month.

Lets talk about food. I had tosai, apom, chicken curry and.. erm.. not sure what but i know its mutton.. Marvellous. Fantastic...

I am going to ask my friend for the recipies... Me and my 'comot' would love to try to cook it..

Thank to invite us, Moorthy. We really enjoy your wife's cooking..

Last but not least, Happy Deepavali to all Indian all around the world..

No comments: